With more and more of our Craft & Gift Stand Holders using Facebook Business Pages it’s REALLY easy for you to join in and generate a real buzz about the event.
How to Join In:
Your Personal Facebook Profile:
1. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ModernCountryCraftsOnline/ and ‘Like’ the page. This means you’ll be able to see our Event updates and announcements, which you can like and share with your Facebook friends.
2. Go to our Facebook event page, choose the event you’re attending and hit the ‘going’ button. See: https://www.facebook.com/pg/ModernCountryCraftsOnline/events/
3. Hit the ‘share’ button and share the event on your personal Facebook Profile.
Your Facebook Business Page:
1. Add the ALL of the Events that you’ll be in attending to YOUR Facebook Business Page. The instructions on how to add the Facebook Events to YOUR facebook Business Page are below.
2. Make an announcement on your Facebook Business Page.
Let your Facebook Page Followers know that you’ll be attending our Craft Fair(s) by adding the Facebook Event to YOUR Facebook Business Page.
You’ll need to be using a laptop, desktop computer or the browser on your Tablet or Smartphone. This cannot be done using the App on your Tablet or Smartphone.
- Log in to Facebook.
- Visit our Facebook Business Page by searching for “Modern Country Crafts”.or visit https://www.facebook.com/pg/ModernCountryCraftsOnline/events/ .
- From the list of events, choose the Craft Fair event you want to add to your Facebook Business Page. (Remember to do this for all of the events you are attending)
- Follow the 3 simple steps shown in the 2 screenshots below: